| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazar-E-Sharif in April is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.3mm (1.1in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The heavens above Mazar-E-Sharif are fair with on average a moderate 5:54 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:06.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazar-E-Sharif April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazar-E-Sharif: