| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazar-E-Sharif in August is very hot at 29.9 °C (85.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.9 °C (98.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is laid.
- In August the blue above Mazar-E-Sharif is glorious with an average of an appreciable 10:36 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:31.
- There are approximately 2:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazar-E-Sharif August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazar-E-Sharif: