| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazar-E-Sharif in February is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 34.8mm (1.4in) of water falls.
- The blue above Mazar-E-Sharif is a little dull having an average of a mere 4:05 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:47.
- There are approximately 6:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazar-E-Sharif February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazar-E-Sharif: