| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazar-E-Sharif in January is very cool at 2.6 °C (36.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.1 °C (28.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.9mm (1.1in) of H2O is released.
- The skies in Mazar-E-Sharif are a little dull having an average of a mere 4:07 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:18 long with an average length of 9:57.
- There are approximately 5:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazar-E-Sharif January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazar-E-Sharif: