| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazar-E-Sharif in July is very, very hot at 33.3 °C (91.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.9 °C (102 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is released.
- In July the blue above Mazar-E-Sharif is beaming having on balance a dazzling 11:30 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 14:23.
- There are approximately 2:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazar-E-Sharif July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazar-E-Sharif: