| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazar-E-Sharif in June is very hot at 29.9 °C (85.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of H2O is deposited.
- The blue above Mazar-E-Sharif is beaming with on balance a dazzling 11:30 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:29 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:37.
- There are approximately 2:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazar-E-Sharif June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazar-E-Sharif: