| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazar-E-Sharif in March is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched. A mere 43.8mm (1.7in) of water falls.
- The heavens above Mazar-E-Sharif are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:30 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 7:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazar-E-Sharif March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazar-E-Sharif: