| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazar-E-Sharif in May is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A feeble 11.2mm (0.4in) of water is discharged.
- In May the heavens above Mazar-E-Sharif are very sunny with on average a substantial, 10:01 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:06.
- There are approximately 3:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazar-E-Sharif May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazar-E-Sharif: