| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazar-E-Sharif in November is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 13.5mm (0.5in) of water falls during.
- The heavens above Mazar-E-Sharif are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:27 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 10:10.
- There are approximately 4:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazar-E-Sharif November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazar-E-Sharif: