| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazar-E-Sharif in October is very mild at 16.7 °C (62.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 3.9mm (0.2in) of H2O precipitates.
- In October the skies in Mazar-E-Sharif are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:54 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:10.
- There are approximately 3:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazar-E-Sharif October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazar-E-Sharif: