| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mazar-E-Sharif in September is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of water is discharged.
- In September the blue above Mazar-E-Sharif is sunny with an average of a sizable 9:11 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 3:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mazar-E-Sharif September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Mazar-E-Sharif: