Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Afghanistan > Mazar-E-Sharif Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Afghanistan flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan

  • On balance hours of sunlight in Mazar-E-Sharif range between 4:07 each day in February and 11:54 for every day in June & July
  • The longest day of the year is 14:30 long and the shortest day is 9:29 long.
  • The longest day is 5:01 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2777 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 7:36 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 63.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 36.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 53.7° above the horizon at Mazar-E-Sharif.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 04:07 04:29 04:30 06:06 10:01 11:54 11:30 10:36 09:30 07:54 05:38 04:42   07:36
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:57 10:47 11:54 13:06 14:06 14:37 14:23 13:31 12:22 11:10 10:10 09:41   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 42 (58) 42 (58) 38 (62) 47 (53) 72 (28) 82 (18) 81 (19) 79 (21) 78 (22) 72 (28) 56 (44) 49 (51)   63 (37)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 33.4 42.7 53.5 65.2 73.5 76.7 73.7 65.4 54 42.5 33.3 29.9   53.7

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy