Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
- On balance hours of sunlight in Mazar-E-Sharif range between 4:07 each day in February and 11:54 for every day in June & July
- The longest day of the year is 14:30 long and the shortest day is 9:29 long.
- The longest day is 5:01 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 2777 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 7:36 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 63.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 36.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 53.7° above the horizon at Mazar-E-Sharif.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan